Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thrombosed External Hemroid I Think I Have A Thrombosed Hemroid?

I think i have a thrombosed hemroid? - thrombosed external hemroid

After a few days (maybe since about Monday), I noticed a small amount of blood in tissue paper, but nothing more suspicious when cleaned. Today was a little weird here, and if I had given up the size of a blueberry mass of skin hanging around my crease. This is the same color of my skin, so I think it is then outside. The thing is, it has a slightly blue bubble, and it feels like the weight of the skin is a lower mass.

Is this something I should worry? I will try to find a doctor this week, but I'm waiting for the insurance provided by one (the real) with any time, rather for the insurance before they are waiting for a doctor. It leads to another question, which may be made retroactive to insurance? He asked me a week ago through work.

For the problem, it can cause blood clots Hemren an immediate danger or is this not rate well with us? I know that blood clots are usually a natural phenomenon, but the wrong type of blood clot can travel and be dangerous. I just want to be sure that here is the right thing. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
It does not really hurt, not even to touch, and itch a little. If I do not think I would probably not even consider discomfort. I know that if it hurts very badly, then go to the emergency room.

1 comments:

Amelia said...

and if you have a free medical center. then you must make sure that they are confined to their workplace.

Post a Comment